Companion-Animal Food Manufacturers: J
- Company That Doesn't Test
- X Company That Tests
- W Company That Works For Regulatory Change
- Vegan Company
- L Features PETA Logo
- F PETA Business Friends
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Can't I Find a Certain Company?
- What Types of Companies Are on the "Don't Test" List?
- How Does a Company Get on PETA's Global Animal Test–Free List?
- How Does a Company License PETA's Animal Test–Free Logo?
- How Do I Know That These Companies Really Don't Test on Animals?
- Can I Trust a Product Label That Says, 'No Animal Testing'?
- What if a Company Isn't on Either of PETA's Lists?
- Why Do Some Companies' Product Labels Say, 'No Animal Ingredients,' When, in Fact, the Products Contain Beeswax, Lanolin, Whey, etc.?
- How Often Are PETA's Animal Test–Free Product Lists Updated?
- Why Are These Companies Included on the 'Do Test' List?
- What Does 'Working for Regulatory Change' Mean?
- Does PETA's List Include Individual Animal Test–Free Brands?